COVID-19 Statement & Updates
Updated – March 18th, 2020
*We will continue to update this statement/page in the weeks to come*
- We are a people of prayer and peace because of Jesus
- We have put precautions in place to make sure our staff remains healthy, including preparing for our employees to work from home if conditions require it
- Planning continues for summer camp; however, we realize that things could look different and are considering various scenarios
- We have postponed/canceled several events (detailed below), and we will continue to update this page with the latest information
- At this time, many of our spring retreat groups are being postponed due to mandated restrictions of large group gatherings; once those have been lifted we are looking forward to hosting groups again and welcoming guests at our retreat center!
- Preparing for the worst, expecting the best of what God, and He alone, has in store!
In light of the quickly moving events surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are altering several upcoming events.
March 27th: Meet the Director Day (POSTPONED)
April 7th-8th & 14th-15th: Spring Break Day Camps (CANCELED)
April 19th: Youth Rally (CANCELED)
Spring Retreats (POSTPONED/TO BE DETERMINED)
April 28th: Pastor Appriciation Breakfast (TO BE DETERMINED)
June 1st-1oth: Summer Staff Training (STILL ON)
June 14th-August 1st: Summer Camp (STILL ON)
Summer/Fall Retreats (STILL ON)
These decisions have not been made in fear but rather in concern and care for our Camp Oak Hill & Retreat Center participants, guests and families. In times like these we turn to each other and to scripture for comfort and steadiness. Please reach out to us to let us know how we can support each other!
Let all that I am wait quietly before God,
for my hope is in him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will not be shaken.
My victory and honor come from God alone.
He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
O my people, trust in him at all times.
Pour out your heart to him,
for God is our refuge