Welcoming all area Youth Groups for evenings of fun, food, growth and community!
At Camp Oak Hill, we love the community in which God has placed us, and we want to come alongside those in that area who are pouring into the next generation!
During the school year, this will be a monthly gathering for youth groups and ministries in Granville, Vance, Person and other surrounding counties. While each one will look different it will generally be a time of fun and games, worship and teaching, making new friends, and we’ll even feed everyone dinner! Our heart behind this is to see the lives of the next generation continued to be changed by experiencing Christian community and to create a setting where strong relationships are formed among the youth as well as those that lead them. We simply ask that you RSVP by 4/15 (details below) and bring $5 per student (to help us offset some of the costs). Hope to see you soon!
Each rally will look slightly different depending on the what we have planned, but we promise that each rally will be filled with fun and saturated with the Gospel! Below is some additional information and relevant details!
- What will a typical evening look like?
- 5pm: Arrive
- 5-5:45pm: Dinner and Meet & Greet
- 5:45-6:30pm: Main Program (could be worship, teaching, group games, community building, etc.)
- 6:30-7pm: Fun Activity
- 7pm: Depart
- How do I RSVP my group?
- Simply fill out this simple Google Form. Please RSVP by 4/15!
- Is there a maximum or minimum group size I can bring?
- We would welcome you to bring any size of group (as long as you give us a heads up when you RSVP!)
- What does Camp Oak Hill believe/is it affiliated with a specific denomination?
- We are a non-denominational Christian organization, and we welcome a variety of organizations and denominations to come and attend! Please feel free to reach out to request a copy of our statement of faith.