Welcoming all area Youth Groups for an evening of fun, food, worship, teaching and fellowship!
At Camp Oak Hill, we love the community in which God has placed us, and we want to come alongside those in that area who are pouring into the next generation!
During the school year, this will be a monthly gathering for youth groups and ministries in Granville, Vance, Person and other surrounding counties. It will be a time of fun and games, worship and teaching, making new friends, and we’ll even feed everyone dinner! Our heart behind this is to see the lives of the next generation continued to be changed by experiencing Christian community and to create a setting where strong relationships are formed among the youth as well as those that lead them. We simply ask that you RSVP by 2/6 (details below) and bring $5 per student (to help us offset some of the costs). Hope to see you soon!
Each rally will look slightly different depending on the speaker/band/program we have, but we promise that each rally will be filled with fun and saturated with the Gospel! Below is some additional information and relevant details!
- What will a typical evening look like?
- 5pm: Arrive
- 5-5:30pm: Pizza and Meet & Greet
- 5:30-6pm: Worship/Teaching
- 6-6:30pm: Evening Program/Game
- 6:30-7pm: Depart
- How do I RSVP my group?
- Is there a maximum or minimum group size I can bring?
- We would welcome you to bring any size of group (as long as you give us a heads up when you RSVP!)
- What does Camp Oak Hill believe/is it affiliated with a specific denomination?
- We are a non-denominational Christian organization, and we welcome a variety of organizations and denominations to come and attend! Please feel free to reach out to request a copy of our statement of faith.
Interested in partnering with or learning more about Camp Oak Hill? Let us know at email@example.com!
If you can’t make it this month, not to worry as we will be hosting more of these youth rallies in upcoming months! Bring your group to all of them or one of them, we’d love to see you!
- Feb 9th – Youth Rally (Theme: TBA)
- March 8th – Youth Rally! (Theme: TBA)