Camp Oak Hill
More than a camp. Fun for a week. Walking with Jesus for life.
We get it. There’s a constant struggle for your children’s attention. Their time and their hearts are pulled in so many directions. We would love the opportunity to partner with your family and walk beside your child as they discover who they are and what they’re about. Your child matters to us. We will strive to know their name and their story. Here are a few of the promises we hope to fulfill:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment that encourages healthy risks
- Provide a fun-filled opportunity to grow in their faith
- Embody character development and leadership skills that can help to carry them through life
- Promote a sense of independence and belonging
- Develop an appreciation for community
- Positive affirmation from counselors who understand what it means to be a good role model
- Help build lifelong friendships and develop social skills
We are more than a camp. We’re going to have a ton of fun for a week, but we want your child walking with Jesus for life. We hope your family will consider becoming a part of the Camp Oak Hill Family!
-Your Camp Director, Michael
Counselor, Work Crew, and CAP applications will be available Dec. 15.
Please contact Michael Orr with any questions.