Refund / Cancellation Policy
COH CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SUMMER CAMP 2021
- NO camper is considered registered for either the session or the session rate at the time of their enrollment without payment of the $150 deposit.
- YOU MUST PAY THE DEPOSIT TO BE CONSIDERED REGISTERED. NOT PAYING THE DEPOSIT MAY RESULT IN AN INCREASE IN THE SESSION PRICE AND/OR HAVING YOUR CAMPER PLACED ON THE
- ALL Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable as stated on the registration website.
- Balance of camp fees are due by April 30th, 2021. We reserve the right to remove any camper from their session if the balance is not received by that date.
- If a family needs to move their registration to a different camp session in 2021, a transfer of both the deposit and camp fees will be allowed on a space available basis. Any cost difference (example: one-week session vs two-week session) will be reimbursed or charged at the time of the transfer.
- If a family needs to cancel their registration, they can do so prior to May 25th and receive a refund of camp fees (not including deposit). After that date, we have already begun staff training and are unable to provide refunds unless for illness.
- If a camper cannot attend camp due to illness, the balance of their camp fees (not including deposit) will be refundable after a health care provider’s documentation has been provided. Camp Oak Hill reserves the right to refuse any camper exhibiting signs of communicable illness or who has not completed our 10-day health screening form
If Camp Oak Hill has to cancel a session, families will have the following options:
- Donate all or a portion of their camp fees (not including deposit) to Camp Oak Hill to help offset the financial impact of cancelling a session.
- Transfer their registration to a different session on a space available basis of the same duration for 2021 or 2022.
- Receive a refund of camp fees for summer 2021. Please be reminded that deposits are non-refundable.