Consider Joining us for Summer 2020!
- High school graduate with at least one year of college or other experience completed since graduation
- A strong desire and passion for working with children and youth in a ministry setting
- Demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith
- Strong work ethic and skills in communication, teamwork, and leadership
If you are a returning staff and need your login info, please contact Nick.
Download your copy of the Qualities of a Great Counselor document.
CAP (Counselor Assistance Program)
The CAP (Counselor Assistant Program) seeks to offer an experience to those who strive to be a counselor at Camp Oak Hill once they are of age. This program will allow accepted campers to mimic counselor responsibilities, be discipled by college aged counselors, and gain knowledge on what it’s like to work at Camp Oak Hill. Please keep in mind that this program is designed for campers who foresee themselves as future counselors. We encourage those who do not want to be apart of this program to attend Session 6!
- Pre-camp retreat (not required but highly recommended)
- CAPs will be at camp for Session 4 & 5 (there will be no weekend stay for CAPs)
- Applications open Jan. 1 and close Jan. 31
- More details will be given upon acceptance
- You may submit applications via fax, email, or mail. Please note you may also take a picture of your application and send it via email.
Counselors In Training - CIT
Medical Staff Application
2019 Camp Oak Hill Medical Staff Application
Countdown to our Staff Training