Spend A Week As A Summer Camp Nurse!
Serve as one of our summer nurses for a week at Camp Oak Hill and your camper can come for free!
- Kids Week 1 (June 14-18): Fully Staffed
- Mini Camp 1 (June 21-23): Fully Staffed
- Mini Camp 2 (June 23-26) Fully Staffed
- Super Session/ACE/LIT (June 28-July 10) 2 Spots Open
- Middle School Week 1 (June 28 – July 3) 2 Spots Open
- Middle School Week 2 (July 5-10) 2 Spots Open
- Kids Week 2 (July 12-17): Fully Staffed
- Kids Week 3 (July 19-24): Fully Staffed
- Youth Week (July 26-August 1): 3 Spots Open
Q: Why be a camp nurse?
A: We see the role of our “Medical Staff” as two-fold. One, to serve COH well, with professional, caring, kind nurses. We are American Camp Association accredited and require med staff on-site during camp and need your skills! Secondly, we desire for our Med Staff to be blessed as a result of spending a week at Camp Oak Hill. While serving a week at camp is certainly not a vacation, there is ample opportunity to receive many blessings through serving our campers and staff, participating in camp events, and making the most of the quiet time away from the “real world.”
Q: Who can apply?
A: Anyone with a license of RN or higher who passes a background check and is in agreement with our Statement of Faith (found in application).
Q: Do nurses get paid?
A: Being a camp nurse is strictly volunteer-based; however, for each week of camp a nurse volunteers, they will receive a voucher for one week of camp for their child or grandchild.
Q: How many nurses will you select for each week of camp?
A: Per our ACA accreditation, we must have 1 nurse on-site 24/7 per 50 campers. We have a minimum of 3 nurses per session, additional nurses could required based on enrollment.
Q: Can nurses participate in activities and programs?
A: Of course! We love for our nurses to participate and enjoy the activities and programs while they are serving at camp.
Countdown To Our Nurse Orientation! (05/15)