Rates & Reservationsat Camp Oak Hill
Camp Oak Hill Offers Fully Customized Pricing for Each Retreat!
Prices are quoted at a per person rate and include:
Dedicated Meeting Spaces
Pre-event Coordination & Planning
On-Site Host for the Duration of Your Stay
I don’t see the amount of nights/meals my group would need?
- We work with each group and their needs to put together a customized quote. For more information, please contact our Retreats Director (email@example.com).
What is the minimum group size?
- In order to best steward our facilities, we have a minimum group size of 25 paid guests.
Do day retreats have the same group minimum?
- For day retreats we simply require a minimum $1000 reservation.
Can we prepare our own meals in the camp kitchen?
- We do require that guests enjoy meals from our dining facilities/staff; we do not allow groups to bring or prepare their own meals.
How does booking work?
- We want to make the booking process smooth and easy. You can either fill out the Retreat Inquiry Form and we’ll reach out to you to discuss more, OR give us a call or email us to discuss your retreat needs today. We’ll look at calendar availability and start with a quote, and then send you a booking agreement (contract) and payment schedule for your reservation. Your signed booking agreement and paid deposit secure your spot on our calendar!
Can I have a tour before booking?
- Of course, we love giving tours to group leaders, we find it really helps people envision their group here.
Still have questions?
- No worries, we’d love to talk with you! Just give us a call at 919-782-2888.
Facilities & Activities
At Camp Oak Hill & Retreat Center we have a variety of meeting spaces and activities to enjoy for all sizes of groups!